Mernda Junction – Have a Cracker of a Christmas
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Have a Cracker of a Christmas’ Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter” is Mernda Junction Shopping Centre Pty Ltd (ABN 14 535 131 702) c/- CHP Management, 270 Auburn Road, Hawthorn, 3122.Telephone number (03) 9036 2855.
- ELIGIBILITY – This Promotion is only open to VIC residents who are at least 18 years old.
- The following persons are ineligible for the Promotion: (i) directors and employees of the Promoter, its related companies or any of its agencies, retailers or suppliers that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an aforementioned excluded person; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00am Australian Eastern Standard (“AEST”) Tuesday 1st December 2020 and closes at 11:59pm, Wednesday 23rd December 2020. (“Promotion Period”)
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must at any time during the Promotion Period:
- Simply make a purchase at any participating retailer at Mernda Junction to receive an entry form; and
- Place the completed hand-written entry form in the entry box located on Level 1, outside Coles.
- Substantially incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed invalid if they are not hand-written or if they are forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or the loss of any entry.
- It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions, of which they may opt out by providing written notice to the Promoter at any time.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Customers will receive only one entry form per receipt.
- Customers may enter the competition more than once.
- Participating retailers include:
|7 Star Pizza Pasta Grill
|Mernda Kebab House
|King’s Landing Barber
|People’s Choice Credit Union
|Eden Garden Fresh Market
|Lotto & Tobacco
|Scotch and Fillet – Free Range Butchers
- Proof of purchase receipts may be requested to be provided by each winner. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, products purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period.
- 66 winners will be chosen at random at 11:00am on 24th December at Mernda Junction Shopping Centre, Corner of Plenty Rd & Bridge Inn Rd, Mernda VIC 3754
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The winners will be published on merndajunction.com.au
- The winners of the prizes will be notified via e-mail (or other contact details) after the draw.
- The prizes are:
||RRP PER UNIT
|4 x bikes and helmets from Bicycle Centre South Morang
|Retailer vouchers (4 x $25 vouchers from various participating retailers)
|Gift hampers from Chemist Warehouse
|Hampers from Eden Garden Fresh Market
|$1,000 vouchers from Coles
|One year gym membership from One Health & Fitness South Morang
|6 month membership from One Health & Fitness South Morang
- Total prize pool value: approximately $12,113.
- Retailer vouchers will be randomly selected from various participating retailers and will be awarded as 4 x $25 vouchers. Vouchers must be taken as is and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given if the value of the goods or services redeemed for the voucher have a value which is less than the value of the voucher.
- Gym memberships from One Health & Fitness is not available to existing members and must be activated by 31st January 2021. Additional conditions may apply and is subject to One Health & Fitness South Morang.
PRIZE REDEMPTION DETAILS
- Prize redemption details are:
- 4 x bikes and helmets – winner must collect from Mernda Junction at a mutually suitable time and day decided between the winner and promoter.
- Retailer vouchers – mailed to winners.
- Gift hampers from Chemist Warehouse – winners must collect from Chemist Warehouse.
- Hampers from Eden Garden Fresh Market – winners must collect from Eden Garden Fresh Market.
- $1,000 Coles Voucher – winner must collect from Coles.
- One year gym membership from One Health & Fitness – winner must collect from One Health & Fitness South Morang.
- 6 month gym membership from One Health & Fitness – winner must collect from One Health & Fitness South Morang.
Proof of ID must be shown on collection of prizes.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- Prizes must be claimed by no later than 5pm AEST Monday 25th January 2021. If the prizes are not claimed by this date, a redraw will be conducted on Wednesday 27th January 2021 at Mernda Junction, Corner of Plenty Rd & Bridge Inn Rd, Mernda VIC 3754.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Redemption of the prizes for any good or services are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the relevant providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Any prize that is not supplied by the Promoter (or its related companies) in the ordinary course of its business is, for the purposes of the Promotion, supplied to prize winners by the third party that directly supplies the goods or services. By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that: (a) the Promoter, its agents and contractors have no liability to prize winners in respect of any loss, damage, cost, inconvenience or other disadvantage that may be suffered as a result of any defective or otherwise unsatisfactory goods or services supplied by a third party to a prize winner, or the failure to supply those goods or services to a prize winner; (b) it will not bring any claim against the Promoter, its agents or contractors in this respect.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.